Message from the founder
Decades ago, Japan's manufacturing predecessors made great strides by introducing many products to the world.
I have continued manufacturing with the hope that someday I will be able to follow in the footsteps of predecessors and introduce the products I have developed to the world.
In such a situation, we had some opportunities to introduce VTT(Versatile Training Tissue), which we have been developing for several years, at overseas conferences and exhibitions.
There, we were able to bring the attention to VTT from the leading figures in surgical education, physicians and dealers, and many of those who directly touched the VTT has a twinkle in their eye and say it is excellent.
And I have felt the evaluation of these reactions and opinions, which led to the establishment of KOTOBUKI Medical.
To make the dream of spreading VTT to the world come true, we create an organization specializing in medical training, gathering collaborators, and joining forces.
Founder and representative director
History of the company
- The founder, Shunju TAKAYAMA, established KOTOBUKI Kogyo as a metalworking company.
- Incorporated and established KOTOBUKI Giken Co.
- Reorganized as a joint-stock company, with Seiichiro TAKAYAMA as the representative director.
- Started development, manufacturing, and sales of surgical training products.
- Certified as Gold prize Company for Diverse Work Practices
- Establishing KOTOBUKI Medical Inc.
- Archived highest crowdfunding record amount of 90 million yen at the stock investment crowdfunding
- Funding from the Gunma Medical and Industrial Collaboration Activation Fund
Awards & Recognition
- Winner of the 4th Shibusawa Eiichi Business Awards Special Prize for Venture Spirit
- Good Design Award Winner (Laparo Training Binder)
- Winner of the Saitama Prefecture Medical Device Prototype Contest Idea Award
- Runner-up Grand Prix in the Saitama Prefecture Medical Device Prototype Contest
- Grand Prize Winner of the Gunma Bank Business Support Award
Sales and Marketing
Accounting, HR and General Affairs
PR, EC, and Trading
Representative Director, and Development
Leader of Development
|Company Name||KOTOBUKI Medical Inc.|
|Business Description||Development, manufacturing and sales of medical equipment|
|Address||190-2 Ukizuka, Yashio-shi, Saitama 3400835 Japan
Tel: +81 (0)48 951 5211
|Capital Stock||64.65 million JPY|
|Establishment||November 1, 2018|
|Board of Directors||Representative director Seiichi TAKAYAMA|
Director Hajime SUGIURA
Director Hirotoshi UMEMOTO
|Associated company||KOTOBUKI Giken Inc.|